Indonesian Autumn Adder
that’s a dragon…don’t even try to fight me on this… that’s a fucking dragon
That’s the cutest thing I ever did see
Anonymous asked: Oooh what a great question! Which Harry Potter death got to YOU the most?
You know, I thought about it and I don’t really know if I could answer this very well. Besides the fact that I haven’t read them in such a long time, I experienced them all at very different times as well.
Soooo, I guess it’s either…
Dobby, because come on, who wasn’t super hurt and upset by his death?!
Or Sirius because he was awesome and it was like; “Sirius is gonna get pardoned someday and Harry is gonna live with him and it’s all gonna be wonderful except no nevermind not that.”
Or Remus/Tonks(mostly Remus) because I loved Remus. He was the shit.
So there, that’s my not really answer to that
sarah---tonin asked: Tell us five things about yourself then send this to ten of your favorite followers or followees
1. I carry a pen around with me everywhere, it is a very particular type of pen, and I am pretty sure that they recently stopped making it which scares the shit out of me.
2. I pick at my cuticles - but not my nails - when I’m stressed or nervous, so my fingers often make me look like a meth addict
3. I have this little black moleskine that I write my thoughts and things in. I once misplaced it, and I didn’t look for it for a week because I was afraid I wouldn’t find it.
4. I’m an escapist (see previous numbers for proof)
5. I’m simultaneously horrified and excited for my future
I think you can tell a lot about a person by which death in Harry Potter hurt them the most.
(Source: , via aerozoan)
One of the more ridiculous things to have happened to me recently..
Be the villain you were born to be. Stop waiting for someone to come along and corrupt you. Succumb to the darkness yourself.
This is surprisingly motivating.
I’ve Got It All(Most) by Modest Mouse describes my life very well right now